Friday 29 May 2020

week 2 result and getting ready for weekend.

Hi everyone,

I'm still being good stitching my lockdown away... And workin on my 2 wips, under constant agreements with my little missy as she keeps trying to convince me i should only stitch on her project, and i keep telling her i want to stitch on mine too... At the moment we got to the compromise of stitching on each for 3 days in a row and rhen swap (given I get 1 day free, might dedicate that to my knitting - that would be a good balance, need to find how to work for the best days for stitching) this means i spent some time on each project and got some good improvements to show and tell for.

On the 25th i ran out of pink for stars so started the black outline

Then 26th i moved to No words Needed and finished another page 13/36. And started my work on page 14 on the other 2 days
Now back to working on Little Miss Deelish throughout the weekend. 

Thanks for stopping by

No comments: