Tuesday 9 June 2020

weekly update

Hi eveeyone,

As I'm happilly stitching i noticed that the 3 day rotation wasn't really cutting it for me, as when i was finally in the "moment" with the wip it was time again to put it down, so i'm changing it to a weekly rotation, still aiming to achieve both goals and really trying to reach the "hard mode" ones... So far so good as you can see feom the pics below, i'm now back on stirching No Words Needed and I believe i should have another page finish either tonight if i work for it, or dedinitely tomorrow. I went over all my posts and was able to calculate hoe many days of stitching i've done so far on it as well, so can add and tag that info (curious to see how many stitching days it will take me to finish my projects) 

Now onto the best part:
HAED - No Words Needed 
Stitched on 28ct white evenweave 2x1 tent stitch

HAED - Little Miss Deelish and Sweet Treats Trixie 
Stitched on 28ct magic count evenweave
2x1 tent stitch
Thanks for visiting

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice to see you blogging again. I love the way you are stitching the second piece. It's like a colouring-in book!