Thursday 2 July 2020

june review and goals for July

Hi everyone,

I'm due a few posts so this is going to be somewhat long, i have been stirching, but not every day... I ended up getting distracted reading and my stitching stood in the corned, i'm giving a try to the audiobooks to see if i can combine the 2.

I can't believe there is another month gone, what is happening to time, half of the year passed and i'm still stuck in March?! Am i the only one that lost track of time with all the crazyness going around?

But looking at my stitching i'm quite pleased with my progress, i achieved the lower goals i had set for both of my wips, and though i was hoping i'd complete the 2nd page of the No Words Needed (if i had stitched on the last few days i would have) i knew the 2nd of little miss was close to impossible when i realized the actual stitching, when converted into pages (it would have meant about 5 pages). In total I stitched the equivalent to 3 pages of i was stitching by page instead of rows. 

So my goal for July are:
- no words needed complete the 3rd row (finish current page and another 2 full pages plus 1 small partial)

- Little Miss Deelish and Sweet Treats Trixie complete another 30 rows.

And for the best part, how both projects were at rhe beginning of June and how they are now. 

Thanks for stopping by
Sara

No comments: