Tuesday 17 May 2011

Two monthly goals completed

Today I manage to complete two more of the monthly goals I set for myself, making the bookmark for the swap-bot exchange, which I promise I'll share here after the person or whom was created receives, I'm not posting earlier because I don't want to ruin the surprise.

The second was completing the 1,5 rows on Dragon Fae 1, and now there's only another 1,5 rows to complete my first page on it... and for this one I have a picture to share :)


Also I want to share with you the graphic I created for the ornament I made and for which I posted pictures on my last entry here on the blog. Hope you like it!

Click HERE for the graphic!


2 comments:

anojaa said...

Congrats for your two goals! the graphic is awesome, thanks for sharing it

cucki said...

well done dear on your goal xx