Monday 9 May 2011

What I've been up to..

Since the begining of the month, I've been stitching several things none of them finished yet , but on a good progress... So I almost completed one of the goals for this month, having 1,5 rows done on Dragon Fae
you can already see the horn of the dragon showing up and the faery's wing is taking shape :). And the only reason why I haven't finished it and started working on the next of the list is because I had to add two more projects to the list for swap-bot exchanges, they are going to be in some way similar because I haven't got much imagination when I don't have an idea what the people who is going to receive likes, and I don't want to wait until I know who my partners will be because I'm afraid that then I wont have time to finish :X...
Anyway I'm not going to show the progress pictures because I don't want to ruin the surprise.. (and I'm not sure what the final result will be :X) so I'll only show the colors I'm using for now...


No comments: