Monday 24 February 2014

February IHSW Report :)

Hi everyone,

So as a true addict I had to join to IHSW (even with this nasty cough I've been having that's making me cough non stop every 5 minutes...) afterall if there's a good excuse to spend all day stitching why not take advantage of it right :)

I've been stitching on QS Believe, this is the project I'm focussing on now; it's going to be my 2nd project of each month (to be worked on the last two weeks of the month) until it's finished.

So this is how it was on my last post:
HAED - QS Believe - 14.02.2014
 And this is how it is now :)
HAED - QS Believe - 24.02.2014
During the IHSW I was able to put in 750 stitches on it  that's nearly the entire column that I'm stitching now. I'm hoping to have the page complete by the end of the week... as now it's mainly blocks of colours to stitch it should be faster :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Stitches,

Sara

19 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Fantastic progress! Gorgeous colours in your butterfly :o)

Anonymous said...

beautiful cross stitching

Thoeria said...

Great progress :) Hope that nasty cough disappears soon!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Lovely IHSW progress Sara. Your butterfly is very pretty, I love those colour combinations
Hope your cough is going.

stitchersanon said...

Great progress, love the butterfly. Perfect colours.

Rhona said...

What great progress! It's looking wonderful. Hope you're better soon.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stitching, the colours are
lovely.
Hope your cough is improving (:

Julie said...

Looking good.Hope you are feeling better.

Linda said...

Fantastic progress Sara.

Linda

♥ Nia said...

Lindas cores!! :)

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

Beautiful butterfly! I love HaED's!

Mylene said...

Beautiful progress!
Hope you feel better soon!

Mylene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Beautiful! You definitely got a lot done. I hope you feel better soon.

Lonneke said...

Great progress! Beautiful colors.
I hope you feel better soon.

Tama said...

Lovely progress!

Unknown said...

Nice progress, girlie!!!! Awwww, how's the cough??? :(

Faith... said...

You made lots of progress! Hope you are feeling better by now.

Faith... said...

You made lots of progress! Hope you are feeling better by now.