Saturday 24 September 2011

I'm feeling so honoured :)

I was asked to do a review of a cross-stitch kit for yiotas-xstitch, they are a small business based in England and all the charts and kits they have were designed or charted by them, they cover a lot of themes so you'll definitely something you will like (I know I did). And one thing that I like is that they offer the option to have either the kit or just the chart as you prefer and money wise I think their prices are very reasonable :)...
Anyway, if you want keep an eye here to see what I though about their kits I should be receiving mine sometime next week I hope :)

Happy Stitching everyone :)

3 comments:

cucki said...

hello dear, this is really sound so nice..
looking forward to seeing your new kit..keep well and happy stitching xx

mdgtjulie said...

How cool, Sara. That's great. Big grats to you!!

Joysze said...

Looks like they have some interesting stuff.... can't wait to see what you think about your kits.