Friday 2 March 2012

Everything in one...

Hi everyone...
I don't know what happened this month that I missed tons of things to post like my TUSAL, my Theme-a-licious report, I can't rememeber if I did the WIPocalypse report for this month.... so as my title is saying this will be a all-in-one post :D

So Starting by the TUSAL.... I had to get a bigger "jar" for my Tusal... cause my little one couldn't fit one more ort in it. I'm using some plastic boxes (which came with candies in it - a great excuse to eat candies... "I need more boxes... so I have to eat them") this is because I tend to have them on the sofa armchair and for some reason (read I don't stop moving and end up pushing them) they fall quite frequently... so if they were glass... (it's not a good picture xD) anyway... where's my piture featuring my current WIP:

Now onto my second topic... my very late 


and this month was:
Fangirl February
Send a Valentine to your favorite designer...or at least work on his or her designs for the month!

so I worked on DMC Crocus... and finished it a

and of course, my favorite "designer" is HAED so my "Valentine" was to work on my first HAED that got me hooked in them - Touch of Spring... and this is how it was the last time you saw it:

and how it is now (by the end of my stitching session on 01-03-2012)

Can you see the difference? I'm nearly finishing two more pages (1 full and one tiny partial)... so I'm going to keep with this one until it's finished and then I'll be stitching my monthly small... (a SAL from one of the groups I belong to) and I'll be jumping around other projects for the Theme-a-licious for March...


Thanks for stopping ;)

14 comments:

sharine said...

Touch of Spring is looking great!

Pull the other thread said...

Beautiful stitching on both projects, well done.

Unknown said...

Love the look of touch of spring so far!

Topcho said...

Congrats on finishing the Crocus and wow! Your Haed is looking amazing!

Blu said...

What a colourful finish! Touch of Spring looks incredible.

Joysze said...

Sara, I really love how Touch of Spring is looking. Congrats on the crocus finish... it looks so great!! :D

Veronica said...

Oh yes, I can see a big difference on Touch of Spring. You've certainly gotten a lot done. Congratulations on the beautiful crocus finish.

Hugs,
Veronica.

kate n said...

Looking good! :D

The Crafty Princess said...

Touch of spring looks fantastic. Beautiful work Sara. Congratulations on a little finish of Crocus it's beautifully stitched. Can't wait to see more progress on your HAED I can see why you got hooked on them after starting this project.
Alicia xo

geeky Heather said...

Congrats on finishing the crocus! You did quite a lot on your HAED! It's looking great!!

Anne said...

FAbulous progress!! Love those crocuses...I think I've mentioned that before, but now that it's finished, they are the prettiest! Are you going to frame them?

blue star stitcher said...

The spring crocus is so pretty, and congrats on finishing two more pages, wow!

Valentina said...

Great progress on your HAED!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

beautiful stitching :)