Thursday 23 February 2012

End of ISHW

Hi everyone...
my ISHW changed from Weekend to Week xD, and I've been stitching whenever I have some free time (not that I'm having that much... but for that I'm enjoying it even more) and now I have some more progress to show and some finishes yayyyy.... is it me or I'm finishing more stuff than usual.... (not that I don't mind at all eheheh)... So many of you complimented my little owls... and therefore I'll be starting by showing the bookmark that is now complete (for some reason in the photo it seems that it isn't aligned which is not true :S):
Owl Bookmark

and the full gift:


So when I wasn't busy finishing the owls, I've finished the 1st part of Sweet Flowers:

And I've been stitching on my oldest BAP, although I haven't reached the half page as I wanted... I'm quite pleased with my progress :D

I have the third column almost complete...

Also I had to share with you the most amazing gift I received... I was RAKed with a gorgeous bookmarker, thread and card... and it arrived on a day that I was really needing something to cheer me up... I feel so blessed for having such amazing friends :) THANK YOU SO MUCH
The gorgeous gifts I received 

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Stitches,
Sara

13 comments:

cucki said...

wowwwwwwwwwwww beautiful finishes..so sweettt :)
great progress on your wip..
and beautiful gift received..
big hugs cucki xx

Unknown said...

Love the owls Sara and your doing great on your BAP. Love the gift and what a lovely surprise.

stitchersanon said...

I love owls...they are great. And always nice to be RAKed lol. Great stitching..your BAP is coming along wonderfully xx

Kaisievic said...

The owls are sooooo cute! Lovely gift - isn't it nice to have stitchy friends?

hugs, Kaye xoxox

Blu said...

Love the owls; they're just so cute!

Great work on your WIPs.

Denise SA said...

The owls are really nice and your other progress is great

Vicky L said...

Your owls are so cute. Great job on them. Sweet Flowers is beautiful. Nice bookmark and RAK.

sharine said...

The owls are to cute and what a pretty present to receive.

Joysze said...

Awwww, those owls are darling and what a great gift :D

HAED looks great. Looking forward to seeing more.

♥ Nia said...

Mais corujinhas e mais uma peça tão gira :)

Topcho said...

Great progress on everything! And the bookmark finish is so cute <3

Valentina said...

Those owls are so cute! Great stitching.

Anonymous said...

Your owls are cute, well done.