Friday 15 June 2018

Pre-IHSW

Hi everyone,

First of all thank you for the comments on my previous post, I’m trying to figure out how to reply them, as I used to just reply the mail I’d get.

So this weekend is IHSW. And considering I’ve been good and have been stitching a little bit every night (wowwww) I want to have the first cat finished and the second started by the end of IHSW, to do a before and after posting I’m sharing my progress so far, since last week until yesterday... and few times I got myself a little helper, as my daughter sits next to me and asks to “help me make the cat” and I’m letting her pull the needle up and down on the fabric... who knows, in a few years there will be another  stitcher. 
And now the daily photos for the “before”:


Day 6

Day 7


Day 8


Day 9

Day 10

Day 11
Pre-IHSW photo
Thanks for stopping by,
Happy stitches
Sara

2 comments:

The Crafty Princess said...

Wow you are on going so well on this cutie. I love watching the progress unfold with each pic. It's a great way to display your progress. I have to stitch everyday otherwise I feel like something is not right in the world LOL!
I'm glad you have found your mojo again.
xo Alicia

Katie said...

The email issue is finally fixed. You can stop at my blog or Jo's blog to get a step by step way to fix it. Hope that helps. Beautiful work. Can't wait to see the next post and see what you got done over IHSW.