Sunday 10 June 2018

Return to the Stitching World

Hi everyone,

So after another very long hiatus of no crafts whatsoever, I've made a return to my cross-stitching (thanks to the will of knitting another dress for my daughter).
I finally decided to stop being lazy and just play around with the phone and now I actually get some stitching done... and hopefully this time I'll be posting more than on my last return... not going to say more so I don't jinx it.
Anyway, I've been stitching a little bit every night this past week, but this time i decided to pick another project to work on (I think the all greys from the No words needed was sort of putting me off from stitching, even though I love it, I needed some colours) and what better to return than pick the Culinary Cats, a "small" project so it ill be finished quicker so it gives me an extra boost to work on it.

Now enough talking and to the pictures of one week of stitching:
As it was left back in... don't even remember...

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5 (bottom is now all finished with backstitching and all!)
And if you are curious about the dress I knitted for my girl, this was it...

If you still follow my blog, a big thank you for staying with me.

Happy Stitches,
Sara

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Welcome back! I saw your stitching on FB and wondered if you were going to resurrect your blog too.

There is currently an issue with not getting email notifications from comments. The work-around is to click "email follow up comments" on each of your posts.

Nice work on the cat, I thought it was a bra when I first saw it! Your little girl looks so cute too.

Katie said...

Welcome back to the blog world. It's nice to see a post from you. Great job on your stitching and the dress is just too cute. Great model too.

The Crafty Princess said...

Hey there, welcome back! Well you've return with a some great progress. What a difference a bit of backstitching does to bring stitching to life. Love the colours on your little girls dress. I remember the dresses my mum knitted or crocheted for me and they were always my favourites.
xo Alicia

kate n said...

Hey Sara, great stitching! I’ve been absent a while myself but picked up the needle again this past week. Your daughters dress looks great and like the skirt part would be good for twirling :)