Tuesday 21 June 2011

Happy Post Day

Today was a very happy day post wise for me... No bills and 3 packages for me... The first one were my threads for Treasures so... wee happy because I can stitch more colours :)... The second one was my cross stitcher magazzine, which I must say I liked reading (it hasn't happened with the last mags) and the third one and the best of them all as a lovely gift from my lovely friend Cucki. It's simply gorgeous from the envelope to the sweet letters I love everything. She made me the most gorgeous Scissor fob I ever saw and a very cute fridge magnet. Of course I took some pics to show.



Thank you so MUCH Cucki :) I loved it :)

2 comments:

anojaa said...

It's a delightful gift, indeed! You are lucky!

cucki said...

hello dear, i am so happy that you like it..you are really my sweet and lovely friend..you truly an angel..
love you..with lots of love and hugs.
cucki x